Antimicrobials 2020 is a stage to examine and find out about the most recent progress in the field of Antibiotics and Antibiotic Resistance as the world's thought turned with respect to the anxiety of new anti-toxins as the antimicrobial resistance is developing step by step. Numerous countries and International wellbeing associations are undertaking to the focal point of the present circumstance and making new strategies to prevent the adverse effects of Antibiotic resistance.
Antimicrobials 2020 is an international stage for presenting researches about antibiotics, bacterial infections and exchanging ideas, contributes to the dissemination of knowledge in Antibiotics, Antimicrobials and Antibiotics Resistance for the advantage for both the academic and business.
The organizing committee of this Antimicrobial Conference is gearing up for inspiring and explanatory conference program including Keynote talks, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the globe. We invite you to join us at the Antimicrobials 2020, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from all around the world. All members of the Antimicrobials 2019 Conference and Organizing Committee look forward to meeting you in Singapore.
- Food Safety Experts
- Alliances of antibiotics
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Antibiotics Researchers
- Strategic Drug Development
- Executive Council of Global
- Directors of Pharma Industries
- Medical Affairs and Networking
- Public Health Preparedness Sectors
- Scientific Business Communications
- Antibiotics Associations & Societies
- Associate Professors
- Medical companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
Importance & Scope:
Antimicrobials 2020 highlights the theme of “Innovative and Approaches in the field of Antibiotics and Antimicrobials”. Antimicrobials 2020 is an event designed in a way to provide an exclusive platform for upcoming researchers, scientists, students and educators to present and discuss the latest innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the microbiology field. The two days of educational program will include keynote talks, session speakers, and poster presenters on the latest in innovative technologies as well as papers in the areas of Antimicrobials conferences, Antibiotic conferences, Antibiotic Resistance conferences, workshops on the field of microbiology.
- Developing new drugs: academic and industrial innovations
- Antibiotics by Drug origin
- Micro-Organisms in Recent Drug Discovery
- Antibiotics: Uses, Side effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Common Infections treated with Antibiotics
- Antibiotics and their interactions
- Types of Antibiotics and importance
- Antibiotic Resistance: Prevention Mechanisms and control organisms
- Role of long term Antibiotics & Antimicrobial in diseases
- Antibiotic resistance in a one-health context and Causes
- The Emergence of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Antibiotics in Different Industries
- Applications of Antibiotics
- Drug Discovery and Novel Delivery Technologies
- Antibiotics for Emerging and Re-emerging Diseases
- Alternative Strategies for antimicrobial resistance worldwide
- Current research in antibiotic resistance
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.