ConferenceSeries LLC LTD invites all the participants from all over the world to attend ‘7th World Congress Antibiotics, Antimicrobials & Antibiotic Resistance' to be held on May 20-21, 2019 Tokyo, Japan which includes prompt Exhibitions, keynote presentations, Oral talks and Poster presentations.
We organize a series of 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 1000+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Why to attend?
Antibiotics 2019 is a stage to examine and find out about the most recent progressions in the field of Antibiotics and Antibiotic Resistance as the world's thought turned with respect to the desperation of new anti-toxins as the antimicrobial resistance is developing step by step. Numerous countries and International wellbeing associations are endeavoring to focal point of the present circumstance and making new strategies to prevent the adverse effects of Antibiotic resistance.
This 2-day conference gathers academia, labs, hospitals, government agencies, health professionals, Drug Manufacturers, researchers, young investigators, pharma and labs and presents their opinions through key notes, and case study presentations. This conference lays a platform for all the researchers working in the field of Antibiotics to know the latest developments and the current situation of the Antibiotic resistance problem.
You will meet!
- Food Safety Experts
- Alliances of antibiotics
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Antibiotics Researchers
- Strategic Drug Development
- Executive Council of Global
- Directors of Pharma Industries
- Medical Affairs and Networking
- Public Health Preparedness Sectors
- Scientific Business Communications
- Antibiotics Associations & Societies
- Antibiotics: An overview
- Antibiotic resistance: An overview
- Antibiotic resistance in a one-health context
- Resistance and virulence
- Developing new drugs: Academic and Industrial innovations
- Antibiotics Pipeline landscape
- Antibiotics, microbes and models
- Antibiotics by chemical class
- Antibiotics by Drug origin
- Antibiotics: Mechanism of action
- Antibiotics by application
- Antibiotics with spectrum
- Veterinary drug
- Antibiotics: Market landscape
- Antibiotics: Different Countries
- Market Challenges
- Market trends
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.